Tuesday, August 21, 2012

last weekend.

vintage outfit singapore chijmes
Vintage Flea Market at MICA Building Atrium
Public Garden vintage flea market booth
five stones vintage flea market booth
five stones vintage dress rackceramic coasters pottery

Last weekend was too much fun.
It started on Friday night with a Dinner & Dance at CHIJMES.
Five Stones Vintage sponsored vintage dresses for the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication & Information Orientation Dinner and I was invited to the lovely retro-themed event! Check out the pageant contestants decked out in our vintage pieces for their photoshoot here.

This pretty 1950's Mindy Ross dress was my outfit for the night and by some stroke of luck I got to be a judge for the pageant. Lots of singing, dancing & fun all around!

Then came the weekend, our very first flea!
It was so good to finally meet some of my loyal customers in person, chat with fellow vintage lovers, and see lots of shoppers all dressed up in vintage. Hello, lady-in-the-neon-pink-dayglo-jumpsuit! :)

I even came home with a few beautiful pieces by I Spot A Potter - my booth-neighbour for the weekend. Please check out their page & support handmade in Singapore!  





5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...