Wednesday, August 15, 2012

shop update: military for fall.

vintage work wear shirt 
vintage army surplus vest
vintage autumn fall brown blazer
vintage americana shirt
{images via the sartorialist}

As it turns out, this is shaping up to be my favourite shop update thus far!
(Although this is a very close second.)  
 As seen on many a stylish individual, the tried & true military style for fall never gets old.
What I love is the unisex, cuts & perfect workwear textures - stiff cotton twill, navy wool, military canvas & worn in denim.
Not quite sure why I'm parting with my favourite pieces?!

Coming very soon to the shop!

----------------------
Come join us at the Public Garden Flea Market this weekend, 18th & 19th August 1-7pm. Lots of one of a kind vintage up for grabs! And if there are any pieces in the shop you'd like to see in person, drop me an email/tweet/fb message & I'll pack it along! See you there!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...